Duncan Dentist - Mountview Dental - Dental Care in Duncan
Click Here For Financing Approval!
We thank you for your ongoing patience as we have worked hard to ensure your safety in our office. When you contact the office to book an appointment there will be some changes to your previous visits. This includes Covid-19 screening, hand washing and arrival procedures. For your safety at this time, we want you to know that appointments times will be lengthened to add extra cleaning between appointments and scheduling will be affected so that a minimum number of people are in the reception at one time.
By entering our clinic, you consent that:
∙any visit involves some risk of COVID-19 transmission; however, we have implemented increased safety measures to decrease this risk
∙our clinics are following a strict protocol to reduce the risk of viral transmission, but that risk cannot be reduced to zero
∙you are attending treatment despite some risk
The following protective measures have been implemented to keep you safe:
Pre-Appointment COVID Screen & Preparation: Patients, providers, and staff must be healthy - no fever, no new cough, no difficulty breathing, and no travel within 14 days. You can expect for our staff to contact you and conduct a questionnaire over the phone one day before your appointment. You will also be required to complete a paper questionnaire upon arrival.
2. We ask that when possible patients wear an air filtration mask to their appointments. We will be asking that when possible patients enter the clinic wearing a mask. Re-usable and washable masks are acceptable.
3. Arriving for Your Appointment. Our waiting room has changed to respect social distancing measures. We have allocated spots for you to sit, however we would prefer for you to wait in your car. Please stay outside in your car until 5 minutes before your appointment time. Unfortunately, extra-persons cannot be accommodated in the clinic at this time. A single dependent (child) or aid from your inner circle may accompany you if social distancing can be maintained.
NOTE: Please arrive 5 minutes early for your appointment (not earlier) to help us ensure our best safety practices for all. Late persons may be turned away if our procedures cannot be maintained.
4. Upon Entering the Clinic. You will be asked to sanitize your hands upon arrival. Or you may wash them in the hallway bathroom.
5. Personal belongings. Extra belongings must remain in your vehicle.
6. Billing and Payments. It is ideal for us to for us to receive payment via e-transfer. This allows our staff to bill for your appointment at the end without the need for using a payment terminal and reducing transfer of paper goods. If you are not comfortable with us emailing this information, we will continue to accept VISA, Mastercard, Debit & Cash.
7. Booking Your Next Appointment(s): Due to our limited space in our clinic, we are asking patients to book their appointments with their hygienist in their treatment room or over the phone\email with our receptionists.
8. Treatment rooms will be, as always, sanitized thoroughly after each visit. To allow for extra cleaning we will be lengthening all appointment times by a few minutes. We understand this is not ideal, but we believe it is a small sacrifice to ensure the safety for everyone.
We continually grateful to our patients for there patience during this time and look forward to providing the quality care that you and your families deserve.
Dr. Ryan Audenart and Mountview Dental Staff
All that is good begins with a SMILE.
When you visit our dental office, your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to providing you with the personalized, quality dental care that you deserve.
When you visit our office you will experience all that modern dentistry has to offer, including a comprehensive list of general, restorative and cosmetic dental services to meet the needs of the whole family. Our goal is to assist each patient in achieving and maintaining long term dental health and a beautiful smile. Some of the services we provide include:
• Cleanings & Exams
• Dental Implants
• Porcelain Veneers
• Root Canal Treatment
• Dentures & Partials Teeth Whitening
• Tooth Colored Fillings
• Porcelain Crowns
• Dental Emergencies
• Orthodontic Services
• Additional Services
New patients click here to learn about appointments & payment options as well as find answers to frequently asked questions, download patient forms & more.
Part of our commitment to serving our patients includes providing information that helps them to make more informed decisions about their oral health needs. This website is a resource we hope you’ll find both useful and interesting.
Please browse through our website and be sure to contact us if you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment. You may also use our online appointment request form to schedule your appointment.
Follow Us/Patient Reviews:
223 Ingram Street
Duncan, British Columbia V9L1P3Phone: (250) 748-6888